No one is quite like you!
Everyone’s life is different. This is why pre-packaged solutions seldom meet your needs. If you have completed Strategic’s Financial Health Check you will be familiar with the complexity of your own life and have 80% of the issues identified.
We use the following types of personal information in designing your strategy.
- What are your Goals and what time frames do your have for them?
- What priority do you give to each of your Goals?
- Do your Goals requires ongoing funding e.g. Retirement or are they a one off or do they re occur at different intervals e.g. travel, car replacement?
Resources (what you can draw upon).
- What Resources do you have currently that can meet your goals?
- What Resources are you accumulating, at what rate. e.g. KiwiSaver
- When do these Resources become available to you?
- How will your income vary e.g two incomes for a period(s) both now and retirement?
- What income do you expect in retirement?
- How will your Expenditure change in different periods of your life.
- If you lost income either temporarily or permanently what impact would that have on your current situation and future plans?
- On what or whom is your income dependent?
Family & Business Protection
- Are you over or under insured?
- Are succession and estate plans in place?
- Is you business dependent on key people?
- Are Wills in place and current?
- Is there a need to have any legal structures in place e.g Testamentary Trust, Family Trust?
- Should assets be held as Joint Tenants of Tenants in Common?
- Are your current assets tax efficient?
- Are you holding strategies tax efficient?
Pensions & Allowances
- Are you aware of what you are entitled to from the Government?
- If the partner with a works pension predeceases you how are you placed?
- What is your comfort zone for investing (we use FinaMetrica Risk Profiler to begin this conversation).
- What is your risk capacity?
- Are your Goals and Investor Comfort Zone compatible?